Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What the Health Have I Done?! Week 3 Check-in



Hey, I'm Sean Donovan and I set a goal - lose 30 pounds in 90 days.
 
Today is Tuesday, January 24th and this is my 3 week check-in. I've eaten nothing but raw food so far this month as well as completing a water fast, juice fast, colon and intestinal cleanse, liver/gallbladder detox and flush and I'm in the midst of a kidney cleanse too. A lot of dedication and persistance has gone into the process. The payoff is...

I feel great! My skin is oh-so-soft, my mental clarity is sharp, my energy level is through the roof and I can see visible changes in my waistline.

Watch the video to find out how my weight loss is progressing...

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Sean! When I detox, one of the first things I notice is how great my skin feels and looks. Keep it up, buddy!

    ReplyDelete