Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My top 12 least favorite things about being 30 pounds heavier are…

12. "Wedgies" seem more prevalent.  

11. No longer being able to wear some of my favorite clothes (refer back to #12).

10. Losing flexibility in my hips, glutes, hamstrings and back and experiencing regular back aches as a result.

9. Being able to “pinch an inch” on my abs, belly and back of my arms.

8. Increased cravings for less healthy foods (especially anything chocolate and peanut butter).

7. Not wanting to go to the beach or take my shirt off in public.

6. Increased, unpleasant body odors – from gas to breath to perspiration.

5. Consciously sucking in my gut when I’m giving a lecture or talking to someone.

4. Decreased energy and stamina – from waking up on time to performing physical activity.

3. Increased illness frequency – from allergies to cold, flu and stomach aches – I rarely got sick longer than 24 hours at a time – until I started gaining weight.

2. My number two fear is ultimately developing “moobs” – or ‘man boobs’.

1. My number one fear is ultimately having a “dickiedoo” – which is a belly that hangs out farther than my… ______well, you fill in the blank!

These 12 things will act as additional motivation to help me accomplish my "What the Health Have I Done?!" goal of losing 30 pounds in 90 days.

Keep in touch to find out just how health-enhancing weight loss can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment